The pharmacy of the Lifeline Hospital is a place where you get more than three thousand varieties of important medicines, which are carefully placed under accurate storage condition. It consists of centralized A/c OP pharmacy, pharmacy store, and walking cooler. Majority of the medicines for gynectreatment are imported, and procured in bulk.
All the narcotic medicines are labelled separately from the regular ones. The pharmacy has individual pharmacists for taking care of the particular medicines. Stock check and verification are done regularly.
Arrangement for storage of drugs are as follows:
- All the drugs are arranged in alphabetical order
- Tablets, ointments, syrups, injections, IV fluids, surgical items are kept separately
- Other items are kept as below:
- Look alike
- Sound alike
- High risk and emergency medicine
- Cool and cold storage drugs (kept in three refrigerators maintaining the temperature)