In this fast world of automation, fast food, and sedentary life style the incidence of infertility is on the rise. The sole purpose of setting up this fertility center is to bring hope and fulfillment to the lives of many childless couples. The Infertility clinic is unique in that it ensures various packages to suit every budget, and yet at the same time maintaining the highest success rates on par with the best centers in the world.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)
- Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Hysterolaparoscopy for all infertility problems like Endometriosis
- Septate Uterus and Tubal block
- Laparoscopic tubal recanalization
- Male and Female Infertility Treatment
- Semen Banking
- Embryo Freezing
- Three 4D Scanning Machines (Voluson E8 [Expert], Voluson 730)
- Most advanced Multi-chamber culture incubator (K-Systems)
- Incubators (Binder, Heracell)
- High quality Micromanipulator (Research Institute, U.K).
CASA - Computer Assisted Sperm Analyzer
Introducing for the first time in Kerala – A breakthrough inMale Infertility Treatment
- First installation in kerala at Lifeline Super Speciality Hospital
- Helping thousands of males to get their dreams fulfilled.
- Eliminates human error
CASA- Sperm Concentration
The concentration of sperm in ejaculation is a major factor in fertility. These number is a criteria for managing male infertility to undergo normal conception, IUI, IVF, ICSI, PESA, TESA etc. The concentration of sperm in semen is automatically calculated by CASA- eliminating human error.
CASA – morphology
In CASA the morphology is determined digitally with utmost accuracy using the special software and avoids cytoplasmic driplets. Abnormal sperm morphology can be an indicator of male infertility. The abnormality can be on head, midpiece and tail.
CASA – DNA fragmentation
The aim of this study is to determine sperm nuclear DNA integrity and mitochondrial function. DNA fragmentation appears to be a cause of male infertility and to be ruled out before IVF/ICSI. Through normal microscopic test we cannot determine this problem
CASA – Vitality
A method need to differentiate live and dead ones, the non-motile ones may be live which can add to fertility through ICSI. It is analyzed automatically by CASA and cannot be analyzed with manual microscopic test.